Thursday, September 25, 2008

Didn't happen...

A few people asked me about a recent post (from Wednesday) that deleted. By a few, I mean two, or about 50% of my readers. Anyway, the removal came for a number of reasons, but it was mainly because I called out people, by name, for doing a poor job in their writing. Calling people out on their jobs isn't what I'm here to do. I'm here, of course, because I have a lot of thoughts.
Anyway, maybe the article will be amended in the next few days and put back up. In the meantime, Oregon State just beat USC, which means that this whole post must not actually be here. I must be in a total dream. I will not believe that I just saw USC lose to the team I watched blow it against Stanford in week one. Didn't happen.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I dunno - I thought the post showed great professional insight...but it is wise to take out the names since you never know who you're going to wind up working for or with in the future :-)